Revamps and modernization of Slitting and Cut to Length Lines
In recent months ATHADER has completed several projects for the modernization of Slitting lines and Cut to Length lines for different service centers in Europe.
The scope of supply ranges from reconditioning Slittting Heads to improve their cutting tolerances and fits, replacing worn parts and redesigning some elements, to modernizing complete lines with new electrical cabinets and wiring, disassembling all machines, reconditioning, cleaning and painting as well as integrating new machines or modifying existing ones so that they can process new materials with more demanding mechanical characteristics (higher tensile and yield strength) or automate processes that were manual.
- Revamping the Slitting head of an SL-1650×6 Line for Outokumpu Netherlands
- Integral Revamping of a SL-1500×4 slitting line
- Integral Revamping of a SL-1600×2 slitting line
- Transfer and modernization of a CTL-1500×3 Cut to Length line
- Integral Revamping, increase the yield strength and thickness range of the steel coils and productivity of a CTL-2000×12 Cut to Length line