Confidentiality and data protection
Company Name: ATHADER SL
Address: Poligono Industrial Masti Loidi, 17-a, 20100 Rentería, Guipúzcoa, Spain
ATHADER SL is committed to treat personal data with security and transparency, under the following principles:
- Legality: personal data will only be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization: the collection of personal data will be limited to those data that are strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected.
- Purpose limitation: personal data will only be collected for the stated purposes and as consented.
- Accuracy: we will seek to keep personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data Security: appropriate technical and organizational measures proportionate to the risks will be implemented to ensure that the data will not be damaged, subject to unauthorized disclosure or access, accidentally or unlawfully destroyed or lost, altered or any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and Rectification: means will be available for access and rectification of personal data.
- Retention: personal data shall be retained in a lawful and appropriate manner and only as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: if data is transferred outside the EU/EEA, it will be adequately protected.
- Third parties: access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual safeguards.
Collection and processing of your personal data
The types of data that may be requested and processed are:
- Identifying Data.
Whenever ATHADER SL requests your Personal Data, it will be clearly stated what personal data is collected and for what purpose. In general, personal data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
- Providing information, services, products, relevant information and news in the sector.
- Sending communications.
- Responding to queries and messages,
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, personal data may be processed provided that:
- Consent has been given for the purposes of processing. Consent may be withdrawn at any time. Personal data is provided through contact forms or sending emails.
- There is a legal requirement.
- There is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by privacy rights, such as sending commercial information to users in their capacity as customers.
- Because it is necessary for the provision of any of the services offered or because of a contractual relationship.
In relation to the collection and processing of personal data, you can contact ATHADER SL at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the RGPD.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- To limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may exercise these rights by sending a reasoned and accredited communication to email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
The requirements of this Policy supplement, and do not replace, any other requirements existing under applicable data protection law, which shall prevail in any event.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and may be amended by the Company at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.