Commisioning of a combined cut to length and slitting line, SCTL-2000×2, for aluminium and prepainted steel coils
ATHADER installs in Spain a combined line of cut to length and slitting for the production ofblanks and strips of Aluminum and cold-rolled steel, galvanized and prepainted steel.
The line incorporates the most advanced technologies in slitting and levelling, such as: Automatic Slitting head, Precision 6-high Leveller, High Production Shear and specific combined stacker for critical surface materials.
The line has provision for future incorporation of an embosser unit, to be supplied by the company Alliance Machine and Engraving, a member of Bradbury group.
- Revamps and modernisation of cut to lenght lines 19 of September of 2021
- Participation in fairs 2021/2022 20 of May of 2021
- New contracts in the first quarter of 2021 6 of March of 2021
- Remote start-up of coil processing lines in Mexico, USA, Chile, Ecuador, Argentina, Australia and Canada due to the COVID-19 pandemic 21 of January of 2021
- The cut to length line with Stretch leveler, CTL-1800×6 supplied together with LEVELTEK at BLUESCOPE Port Kemba, Australia, goes into production. 20 of October of 2020