Supply of a new Slitting line with robotised tooling change
Athader delivered a new Slitting line to a service center in the UK . This line processes 1650 x 6 mm coils. It includes double loop cart, automatic changing of the Slitting head tooling, Portal tooling Robot and automatic positioning of the separators, both manufactured by NLT.
The line will be in operation on the first quarter of 2020.
- Revamps and modernisation of cut to lenght lines 19 of September of 2021
- Participation in fairs 2021/2022 20 of May of 2021
- New contracts in the first quarter of 2021 6 of March of 2021
- Remote start-up of coil processing lines in Mexico, USA, Chile, Ecuador, Argentina, Australia and Canada due to the COVID-19 pandemic 21 of January of 2021
- The cut to length line with Stretch leveler, CTL-1800×6 supplied together with LEVELTEK at BLUESCOPE Port Kemba, Australia, goes into production. 20 of October of 2020