FAST-TEC, Slitting / Cut-To-Length Combined Line
A Combined Line was recently shipped to a Company specialized in the manufacture of Metal structures located in Panama. It will process Coils of 1850mm wide and able to cut up to 6mm. thickness.
We highlight the productivity and flexibility that will be achieved through this equipment. The Slitting process will reach up to 100m/min and in the Cut-To-Length process, up to 60m/min.
At the same time, the quality will be assured by means of the Automatic Ultra-precision Shear, Leveler and the Automatic Stacker for plates of 12mts.
In this installation will be included as well, our new tool that we are introducing in our Cutting Lines, call “ATHADER DATA SYSTEM”. Through this device we can display in real time the main parameters of the line and have a complete record of all operating data.
- Revamps and modernisation of cut to lenght lines 19 of September of 2021
- Participation in fairs 2021/2022 20 of May of 2021
- New contracts in the first quarter of 2021 6 of March of 2021
- Remote start-up of coil processing lines in Mexico, USA, Chile, Ecuador, Argentina, Australia and Canada due to the COVID-19 pandemic 21 of January of 2021
- The cut to length line with Stretch leveler, CTL-1800×6 supplied together with LEVELTEK at BLUESCOPE Port Kemba, Australia, goes into production. 20 of October of 2020