BLUESCOPE unveils new slit coil processing facility at Port-Kembla (Australia)
6 of March of 2018
Once again, BlueScope has trusted our Company to build their new Coil Processing Facility.
A new slit coil processing project marks the first stage of the revitalization of previously redundant facilities in the Port Kembla steelworks.
The new Slitting line is designed to process Hot Rolled, Steel 30 Ton, 1550 mm wide coils from 1 up to 16 mm thickness.
The line includes a fully automated and robotized strip packaging line.
The whole line is assembled using a modular system developed by Athader, to minimize the cost of civil works
- Revamps and modernisation of cut to lenght lines 19 of September of 2021
- Participation in fairs 2021/2022 20 of May of 2021
- New contracts in the first quarter of 2021 6 of March of 2021
- Remote start-up of coil processing lines in Mexico, USA, Chile, Ecuador, Argentina, Australia and Canada due to the COVID-19 pandemic 21 of January of 2021
- The cut to length line with Stretch leveler, CTL-1800×6 supplied together with LEVELTEK at BLUESCOPE Port Kemba, Australia, goes into production. 20 of October of 2020