ATHADER Supplies a Cut to Length line with Stretch leveling type CTL-1800×6, designed and manufactured together with LEVELTEK
Athader delivers the first high production Cut to Length line with Stretch levelling for the production of blanks starting from Hot rolled 30 Ton Coils, 1850 mm width and up to 6 mm thickness. The Stretch leveller was manufactured by our partner, LEVELTEK International. The main difference of this line is the high production, higher than any roll leveller with flying shear, as a result of the integration of fast feeding, automatic threading, flying shear, two station stacker and automatic packaging line. These features allow processing complete coils at high speed without stop and evacuate and stack the bundles with high efficiency and without using auxiliary means to avoid bottleneck in the evacuation.
- Revamps and modernisation of cut to lenght lines 19 of September of 2021
- Participation in fairs 2021/2022 20 of May of 2021
- New contracts in the first quarter of 2021 6 of March of 2021
- Remote start-up of coil processing lines in Mexico, USA, Chile, Ecuador, Argentina, Australia and Canada due to the COVID-19 pandemic 21 of January of 2021
- The cut to length line with Stretch leveler, CTL-1800×6 supplied together with LEVELTEK at BLUESCOPE Port Kemba, Australia, goes into production. 20 of October of 2020