Start-up of a cut-to-length line in Australia
Recently, the Commissioning of a High Production Rotary and Leveling Cut-to-Length Line in a Service Center located in Sydney was successfully finished.
The line processes Cold-Rolled Steel and Galvanized Steel Coils.
The line basic capability is for incoming steel Coils up to 15Tn, width 1525mm and thickness from 0,4 up to 2,5mm.
It cuts the strips in formats through a Rotary Shear with precision leveling and continuous stacking.
- Revamps and modernisation of cut to lenght lines 19 of September of 2021
- Participation in fairs 2021/2022 20 of May of 2021
- New contracts in the first quarter of 2021 6 of March of 2021
- Remote start-up of coil processing lines in Mexico, USA, Chile, Ecuador, Argentina, Australia and Canada due to the COVID-19 pandemic 21 of January of 2021
- The cut to length line with Stretch leveler, CTL-1800×6 supplied together with LEVELTEK at BLUESCOPE Port Kemba, Australia, goes into production. 20 of October of 2020