Mr. David cox & Mr. Ryan durst, President & Sales Manager from “The Bradbury Group”, visit Athader’s new facilities
Recently, Mr. David Cox, President and Mr. Ryan Durst, Sales Manager of the Bradbury Goup visited our new premises and in order to discuss this year’s strategic sales plan.
They underlined the capacity for growth and level of service we can provide with the new installations.
They assisted to our internal tests of an automatic and robotic line for packaging steel sheets that will be delivered to Australia and work integrated with a Bradbury “Strech-Leveller” line.
- Revamps and modernisation of cut to lenght lines 19 of September of 2021
- Participation in fairs 2021/2022 20 of May of 2021
- New contracts in the first quarter of 2021 6 of March of 2021
- Remote start-up of coil processing lines in Mexico, USA, Chile, Ecuador, Argentina, Australia and Canada due to the COVID-19 pandemic 21 of January of 2021
- The cut to length line with Stretch leveler, CTL-1800×6 supplied together with LEVELTEK at BLUESCOPE Port Kemba, Australia, goes into production. 20 of October of 2020