Commisioning of cut to lenght line for stainless steel in Mexico
ATHAER just commissioned a leveling and cut to length line in Mexico. The installation processes Stainless Steel and Aluminum coils of 1525 mm width, 12 T in weight, thickness 0,2 to 3,43 mm at a maximum speed of 50 mts./min.
Main features of the line:
- A leveler with 15 rolls 55 mm diameter for the band leveling, including an intuitive regulation of the leveler form the operator panel for optimum flatness.
- High precission Flying shear (cutting tolerance ± 0,5mm ) and fast blade changing system..
- Combined automatic Bomb-door Stacker with integrated Turbo-blower at the entry of the stacking station. This type of stacker represents the ideal system for lines processing with different materials with a wide range of thickness and format lengths.
- Revamps and modernisation of cut to lenght lines 19 of September of 2021
- Participation in fairs 2021/2022 20 of May of 2021
- New contracts in the first quarter of 2021 6 of March of 2021
- Remote start-up of coil processing lines in Mexico, USA, Chile, Ecuador, Argentina, Australia and Canada due to the COVID-19 pandemic 21 of January of 2021
- The cut to length line with Stretch leveler, CTL-1800×6 supplied together with LEVELTEK at BLUESCOPE Port Kemba, Australia, goes into production. 20 of October of 2020