ATHADER signs one contract to supply several fully automated coil processing lines
ATHADER signed a contract for the supply, manufacturing and installation of a recoiling line, a Slitting line and an automated and robotized packaging line (the introduction of pallets and dunnage are done by a robot).
The slitting line is fully hand’s free in operation, without manual intervention of the operator in any process operation; the line integrates a robot to change the cutting tooling.
Line automation is designed for Level 2 requirements, integrated with the customers’ MES/ERP and the traceability of the service center as well as with the Intelligent Control of the raw material and finished product warehouses.
- Revamps and modernisation of cut to lenght lines 19 of September of 2021
- Participation in fairs 2021/2022 20 of May of 2021
- New contracts in the first quarter of 2021 6 of March of 2021
- Remote start-up of coil processing lines in Mexico, USA, Chile, Ecuador, Argentina, Australia and Canada due to the COVID-19 pandemic 21 of January of 2021
- The cut to length line with Stretch leveler, CTL-1800×6 supplied together with LEVELTEK at BLUESCOPE Port Kemba, Australia, goes into production. 20 of October of 2020