ATHADER continues with its expansion in the Northamerican Market
A New High-strength Slitting Line, will be installed in Bailey’s new manufacturing facility in Surrey, British Columbia, In 2019.
The line is designed to process coils 3,4mm thickness x 1575mm width x 30 Tn.
The line will feature state-of-the-art automation, including double eccentric slitter heads and loop doubler for precise slit edge tolerances and a highly automated slit coil packaging line.
- Revamps and modernisation of cut to lenght lines 19 of September of 2021
- Participation in fairs 2021/2022 20 of May of 2021
- New contracts in the first quarter of 2021 6 of March of 2021
- Remote start-up of coil processing lines in Mexico, USA, Chile, Ecuador, Argentina, Australia and Canada due to the COVID-19 pandemic 21 of January of 2021
- The cut to length line with Stretch leveler, CTL-1800×6 supplied together with LEVELTEK at BLUESCOPE Port Kemba, Australia, goes into production. 20 of October of 2020