ACEROS TEPOTZOTLAN, Start-up of a Leveling and Cut-To-Length Line
ATHADER, has just finish the start-up, in an important Mexican Steel Service Center, of a Cut-To-Length Line to process Hot-Rolled Steel Coils of 2500mm wide, thicknesses from 1,5mm up to 19mm, with a Coil weight of 35Tn at a processing maximum speed of 100mts/min.
This installation has a double Decoiler with stepped and expansible mandrels and has the option to rewind the Coil with tension and guarantee.
It has included two Hydraulic Levelers E-Drive BRADBURY, fitted with the Flat-Trak patent, to assure and record the best Sheet flatness.
This latest project joins to other projects, having a total of 7 E-Drive Leveler in Cutting Lines manufactured by Athader, and currently under operation in Mexico.
- Revamps and modernisation of cut to lenght lines 19 of September of 2021
- Participation in fairs 2021/2022 20 of May of 2021
- New contracts in the first quarter of 2021 6 of March of 2021
- Remote start-up of coil processing lines in Mexico, USA, Chile, Ecuador, Argentina, Australia and Canada due to the COVID-19 pandemic 21 of January of 2021
- The cut to length line with Stretch leveler, CTL-1800×6 supplied together with LEVELTEK at BLUESCOPE Port Kemba, Australia, goes into production. 20 of October of 2020