High speed shear machine with a design for cutting the strip in formats at programmed lengths without stopping the processing strip.
The design is a double driven eccentric shear (upper and lower blade-holders). The motion of both shears is synchronized and fitted with reaction arms sliding on roller guides.
The main frame of the shear is manufactured in carbon steel and stress relieved and fixed to foundations by anchor bolts and nuts.
- Drive by kinematic chain with slack-less type of gear.
- Eccentric shafts supported on bearings.
- Low inertia knives – holder fitted on bearings.
- Adjustment of cutting GAP setting visible from the operator panel.
- Pulses generator fitted in measuring wheel.
- Tilting table fitted on bottom knives – holder as support for short length formats.
- Closed circuit oil Lubrication and flow control system.